Monday, November 15, 2010

I am proud

                I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But I gave a good fight in the different battles in my life. Some people may think that I’m so tough but deep within me there’s crying heart.
                As I came across to the different people in my life…I have realized that I was way miles apart from their lifestyles. I could not afford fashionable dress…can’t even change my shoes every year and can’t even speak straight English when I was in elementary.
                I never regretted every single days in my life though I can see that I was not in the “in” crowd. I grown to love what we have and learned to accept that in this world people are not equal.
                …And now that I’m starting a new chapter in my life and look back at all the memories in my life and I can say that I am proud that those memories made me stronger a great foundation of personality.
                I now realized I may never give all the gold in this world to my son but who cares about that I can give him ALL THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD…and I can proudly say nobody can give that only a mother like me can do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment